Tuesday 12 April 2016

Drama Improvisation Term 1

WALT: apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are,thinking on the spot.


Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice is the name rap


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was working with different people because I got to see what other people like and dislike


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was the name rap because I couldn't think of something that rhymed with the name that was given


My favourite improv game was the present because it was funny trying to think of what was given to you and you got to be as creative as you want

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is thinking of what to say next because I can't think for too long of the story will get boring

No comments:

Post a Comment