Thursday 31 March 2016

PE- Striking & fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were how I threw the ball at someone to get to the pitcher faster.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were catching I cupped my hands to catch the ball without the ball bouncing out.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to work on my under arm throw because I'm not very good at throwing under arm in a straight line.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to make sure my hands are cupped because otherwise the ball will jump out.


The game that I enjoyed the most was first one because I hit the ball enough to get to first base.

No comments:

Post a Comment