Saturday, 15 April 2017
On march 8th we had Kauri Run Bike Run. As sports Co-ordinator this was a big job. I had to help set up where the bikes we going and where the games were held. While the races were going on I showed active thinking by looking for ways to help without being asked.
Wednesday, 12 April 2017
Current Events Term 1
In Current Events I covered these topics:
- The design of the Halswell Skate Park and I made a submission to the council.
- Donald Trump’s Refugee Plan
- Christchurch Earth Memorial
- The new Ngā Puna Wai Sports Facility
- The Red Zone and Avon River Regeneration Plan with a submission to the council.
My favourite topic was the design of the Halswell skate park because we got to send a submission of what we want in the skate park
Here is a link to my learning on the Red Zone and Avon River Regeneration Plan.
The Reading National Standards I have achieved are
- Year 9/10
- As I read I can make decisions about the usefulness of the text for the purpose - Eg: by using a variety of criteria to evaluate