Tuesday 14 March 2017

leadership article writing

In writing I have been learning to:
  • use all basic punctuation independently
  • attempt more complex punctuation (eg semicolons, colons, parentheses)

I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.


Integrity means you are being fair and honest. Faio'o Fa'amusili (the black ferns captain) has shown integrity by being fair with her team and being honest when it comes to what went wrong and right. In my leadership role, as sports co-ordinator, it's important to show integrity if something happens to the sports gear. I will show integrity by being honest with Mr Forman and fair if I ever have to ref a game

No comments:

Post a Comment